Organization: Central Industrial Security Force
Position: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
Job Location: All India
Jobs Details: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 79 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 27-02-2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
- Qualifications: Candidate should have passed Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent and Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription time 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- No of Post: 79 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years (As on 28.02.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- Per Month.
Age Relaxation For :
- Schedule Caste/Tribe Category Candidates: 05 years
- Other Backward Class Category Candidates : 03 years
Application Fee: UR and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs.100/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer concerned CISF as per Official Notification and payable at the concerned post office. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, women and Ex-servicemen.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of further stages of recruitment that is Eligibility test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test and Trade Test.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Application form Submission Closing Date: 27.02.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document, Three self addressed envelopes (12 x 27 Cms size) duly affixing postal stamps for Rs.22/- to concerned Zonal DIG of CISF Office As Per Official Notification on or before 27.02.2017.