Organization: Indian Maritime University
Position: Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary & Assistant
Job Location: Chennai,Tamilnadu,India
Jobs Details: Indian Maritime University Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 31 Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary & Assistant on Direct & Deputation basis for Job Location Chennai,Tamilnadu,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 08 March 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Registrar
- Qualifications: A Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade or a Bachelor’s Degree with CA/ICWA; the degree should be from a recognized University.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per Month.
2. Private Secretary
- Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree with Shorthand Higher/Senior Grade in English
- No of Post: 04 Posts.
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Per Month.
- Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or its equivalent grade in Commerce or Mathematics or Statistics..
- No of Post: 26 Posts.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: For Assistant Registrar : Rs.1500/- for Other & Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates. For Private Secretary & Assistant : Rs.1200/- for other & Rs.800/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates. Candidates Have to pay through online only.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online Test & Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Form Submission Closing Date : 08.03.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.imu.edu.in on or before 08.03.2017.