Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Position: Jr. Engineering Assistant
Advt No : PR/P/38(2016-17)
Job Location: Haryana,India
Jobs Details: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 32 Jr. Engineering Assistant for Job Location Haryana,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate may apply online through before last Date 29 January 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Qualifications: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates and 45% in case of SC/PWD candidate or Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving Liscens or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates & 45% in case of SC Candidates against reserved position or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
- No of Post: 32 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 26 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11900-32000/-Per Month.
Age Relaxation For:
- OBC Category Candidates : 03 years.
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 05 years.
- PWD Category Candidates : 10 years.
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 150/- through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code – 8706). SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written test and kill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 09.01.2017.
- Online/Offline Application Submission Closing Date: 29.01.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 13.02.2017.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com from 09.01.2017 to 29.01.2017 & Send the Printout along with All Supporting document to the Chief Human Resources Manager, HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140 on or before 13.02.2017.