Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Police
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir,India
Jobs Details: Jammu & Kashmir Police Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 40 Sub-Inspector in Telecommunication Wing of J&K Police. Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online from the second week of January 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Sub-Inspector in (Telecommunication)
- Qualifications: Graduate, from a recognized University in any of the following streams:- Electronics & Communication Engineering OR Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering OR Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- No of Post: 40 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years (Age as on 01.01.2016)
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4240/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay to Pay Rs. 300/- through online or use the services of Common Service Centers & in case of non availability of online payment facility, deposit through Bank Challan
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of written test, physical endurance test, physical standard test & Viva-Voce/Personality Assessment test.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: the second week of January 2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through the website http://www.jkpolice.gov.in from the second week of January 2017.