Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Position: Scientific Officer Under Directorate of Geology (Backlog)
Job Location: Jharkhand,India
Advt. No. : 03/2017
Jobs Details: Jharkhand Public Service Commission Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Scientific Officer Under Directorate of Geology (Backlog) for Job Location Jharkhand,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 22-02-2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Scientific Officer
- Qualifications: M.Sc. in relevant discipline or equivalent degree with first division with relevant experience.
- No of Post: Not Specified.
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years (As on 01.08.2015)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 25.01.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 16.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 22.02.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in from 25.01.2017 to 16.02.2017. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with Self attested Photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan by speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 22.02.2017.