Organization: North Western Railway
Position: Act Apprentices
Advt. No. : 02/2016 (NWR/AA)
Job Location: Jaipur,Rajasthan,India
Jobs Details: North Western Railway Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 388 Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units, Jaipur Rajasthan,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate may apply online through before last Date 29 January 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Act Apprentices
- Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- No of Post: 388 Posts.
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years (Age as on 30.12.2016).
Age Relaxation For :
- OBC Category Candidates : 3 years.
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years.
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of merit list prepared based on the marks secured in the X and ITI in respect of all the candidates.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission of Online Application Starting Date: 30.12.2016
- Submission of Online Application Closing Date: 29.01.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcjaipur.in form 30.12.2016 to 29.01.2017.