Organization: Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT)
Position: Scientist, Office Superintendent-cum Accountant & Various
Job Location: Bhubaneshwar Orissa,India
Jobs Details: Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 97 Scientist, Office Superintendent-cum Accountant & Various Vacancies for Job Location Bhubaneshwar Orissa,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 24 January 2017.All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Animal Science / Forestry/ Home Science/ Fishery Science/ Agril. Engineering with minimum of 55% marks or Master Degree in Horticulture / Horticultural Science / Agronomy / Entomology /Nematology / Plant Pathology / Soil Sc. and Agril. Chemistry/ Plant Breeding and Genetics /Seed Science &Technology / Plant Physiology / Veterinary Science / Animal Science / Forestry/ Home Science./ Agril. Engineering with minimum of 55% marks.
- No of Post: 62 Posts.
- Age Limit: 40 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.6000/- Per Month.
2. Office Superintendent-cum Accountant
- Qualifications: Master’s in Business Management/ P.G. Diploma in Business Management /M.A. / M.Com/ C.A or B.Com/ B.A./ Bachelor’s in Business Management with minimum of 5 years of experience of working as Junior Accountant or Senior Clerk dealing with Financial / Accounts matte.
- No of Post: 18 Posts.
- Age Limit: 32 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Per Month.
Application Fee For:
- Senior Scientist & Head : Rs.1000/-
- Scientist : Rs.700/-
- Other : Rs.500/-
The application fees shall be deposited directly through deposit pay slip in favour of Comptroller,, OUAT, Bhubaneswar in SBI Account No.10173711536 of State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Branch, Bhubaneswar.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 24.01.2017.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all examinations passed, experience certificate and research send to the Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar-751003 on or before 24.01.2017.