Organization: South Indian Bank
Position: Probationary Officers Scale I
Job Location: Mumbai Maharashtra,India
Jobs Details: South Indian Bank Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 201 Probationary Officers Scale I for Job Location Mumbai Maharashtra,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate may apply online through before last Date 27 January 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Probationary Officers
- Qualifications: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above.
- No of Post: 201 Posts.
- Age Limit: 25 years (Age as on 31.12.2016).
- Pay Scale: Rs.23700-42020/-Per Month.
Age of Relaxation For:
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
Application Fee: General Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 700/- and SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 19.01.2017.
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 27.01.2017.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 19.01.2017 to 27.01.2017.