Organization: Supreme Court of India
Position: Junior Court Assistant
Job Location: Delhi,India
Jobs Details: Supreme Court of India (SCI) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 57 Junior Court Assistant for Job Location Delhi,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 10 March 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Junior Court Assistant
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree of a recognised University with Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- No of Post: 57 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years (Age as on 01.12.2016)
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 300/- and SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee through online .
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test/Computer Test and Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date : 11.02.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 10.03.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website www.sci.nic.in from 11.02.2017 to 10.03.2017 till 24.00 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.