Organization: Wildlife Institute of India
Position: Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies
Job Location: Dehradun,Uttarakhand,India
Advt. No. : WII/NMCG/2017-1
Jobs Details: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 55 Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies for Job Location Dehradun,Uttarakhand,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 12 March 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Project Fellow (Ecology & Conservation biology)
- Qualifications: Master’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Wildlife Science/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Management/ Botany/ Zoology/ Veterinary Science/ Life Science or related subjects with 1 year experience in relevant field.
- No of Post: 03 Posts.
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.32000/- Per Month.
2. Project Assistant Grade II (Technical)
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in computer science with year experience in relevant field.
- No of Post: 02 Posts.
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- Per Month.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST/Woman/PWD Category Candidates: 5 Years.
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the application fee
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 12.03.2017
Date of Written Exam : 26.03.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.wii.gov.in on or before 12.03.2017